Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 68

Well today was Legs and Back / ARX. It was great. I really pushed myself again this week and was doing hammer curls and bicep curls while doing various lunges and squats.
The pull-ups again were getting stronger and better. My form suffered slightly today because my arms and back are still sore from wednesday.

However i still managed to pull out 106 pull-ups and 78 of them were weighted. now im happy with that result !!

ARX was great today aswell. i pushed myself and did all the reps. again surpassing the 349 that they do on the screen. i did well over 350.

Tomorrow is Kenpo which i am again doing fasted. But with a slight change. right before my workout i take 5g of BCAA's which should stop any muscle breakdown. so ill just be burning off fat hopefully. until then,

BRING IT !!

No comments:

Post a Comment