Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 49 - Week 7 Complete

Well today is the end of week 7 and the end of my phase 2 lifting weeks. Next week is recovery week again and im really looking forward to core synergistics.

I am officially 1 kg heavier this morning thanks to my weight gainer shakes. (lets hope its muscle :P). This means that i should be able to hopefully get upto around 68-69 kg's before i begin to cut back a little bit for my end photo at 90 days.

I plan on really trying to add mass once im off p90x, incorporating alot more compound lifts and really trying to build my arms and chest.

Today stretch was great. Just what i needed. Both my upper body and lower body is aching at the moment from all the added weight ive been placing on my pbdy for my lifts and pull-ups / push-ups. But stretching made it feel much better.

Tomorrow is the start of recovery round 2,

Until then,

BRING IT !

No comments:

Post a Comment