Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 59

Well today was Shoulders and arms / abx and it was fantastic. i forgot what a great workout it was. It would probably be my favorite for the lifting ones. It just gives you the best pump ever.

Speaking of pump. When i began p90x i was sitting on 13.5 biceps. today i was over 15" biceps which is just awesome. time to eat and sleep to grow big because 15" cold would be magical. Ab Ripper was great today as well, because i was so pumped with the arm workout i just pushed it like never before and dominated it.

I went up 2.5 kg on my shoulder moves and stuck to 12.5's for my biceps but really tried to pump and hold. technique was key today and it showed in the pump. For the first time i didnt use bands which i think helped alot. i dropped the weight on my tricep exercises to get a full range of motion and technique and it worked a treat.

until tomorrow's Yoga.

BRING IT !

No comments:

Post a Comment