Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 51

Today was Core Synergistics, one of my favorite workouts. Its a full body workout focusing on core work and strength. I love it because i feel like i give every muscle a bit of a beating without going overboard. I used weights on my push-ups for this one. (wasnt sure i i should considering its "recovery" week) but i did anyway thinking that im taking in enough calories to grow so why not.

This proved great i felt fantastic afterwards and it sure did fatigue my muscles much more than without it.

Tomorrow is Kenpo and i plan to really intensify it. I dont know how i could do it but i would love to add weight to my body for it. maybe just 1 kg to each arm and leg. i will play around with that idea this afternoon and hopefully by tommorow will come up with a solution.

Until then,

BRING IT !

No comments:

Post a Comment