Friday, December 25, 2009

Day 40

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

Well today is Christmas day and marks my day 40 of p90x. today was Legs and Back and i got up early, celebrated Christmas and got suck straight into my workout. and it was fantastic. I really pushed myself, adding weights to all the squat exercises that tony suggests to, and increasing the weight by 2.5 kg. i even added weight to my pull-ups which were again 5kg. I am going for 10 next week though because the 5's felt very light this time around.

The one day of the program i was really worried about my diet was today because we do a big Christmas family lunch. But with a little bit of adjustment i was able to stick to my diet plan to a tee. So no cheating for me. It was VERY hard as there was ALOT of treats that just looked SOO good.

But i prevailed and stuck to it.

Until tomorrow,

KENPO !! BRING IT !

No comments:

Post a Comment