Friday, December 18, 2009

Day 33

Well today was Legs and Back. with having a week off from this workout and knowing the routine i was able to increase the intensity alot !!

my biceps are still sore from Wednesday which is pretty funny but they hurt :(... i was still able to do 120 pull-ups throughout the whole workout so im stoked !! i also was able to add weights to the squats that tony suggests which i have never done before and i really felt it. GREAT WORKOUT !! i did it really early in the morning as i have work today but now its just work, eat and rest till tomorrow's kenpo.

I want to get some weight bands to add intensity to my cardio and im also thinking of wearing weights for my push-ups on Mondays to add intensity.

Ab ripper X was good today. I really felt it by the end because i pushed myself so hard in the legs and back but still managed all 25 reps of the 11. i even pushed out 1 more than Tony in some of them. so i did more than 349 :P im happy !!

till tomorrow,

BRING IT !! P90X, i hate it......but i LOVE IT !!

No comments:

Post a Comment