Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day 32

Today my biceps ache like they have never ached before.... ive worked biceps pretty hard in the past but never to the point where they hurt the next day. I always thought this was because they were a smaller muscle which could recover quicker (like the abs) but i was wrong. they are so sore and i was worried that i would have trouble today with Yoga and all the vinyasa's.

To my surprise i didnt at all. I took no-xplode for the first time before yoga and it helped me stretch further, focus more and push out a push-up with every vinyasa. LOVED IT !!!

tomorrow is legs and back and im hoping that i can get some better results with tomorrow's pull-ups. im also looking forward to it because im going to try and add weights to most squat exercises to maximize the workout.

Until then,

BRING IT !

No comments:

Post a Comment