Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Day 38

Well today was Back and Biceps. I really like this workout. Its ALOT of curls and rows mixed in with 6 sets of pull-ups which really makes you feel the burn in your arms.

as i posted last week my biceps were burning till about Sunday so they took a good 4 days to recover. It will be interesting to see if they hurt again tomorrow.

I feel absolutely fantastic today....its my first day off work for 8 days so i don't have the stress of work later on i just have to eat and rest which im really looking forward to.

I decided this week that i was going to try weighted push-ups on monday and with the success of those i decided to go for less reps, better form and weights on my pull-ups too.

What a difference that made..

I concentrated in the notion that 8-10 builds size, added a 5kg plate and began. I really felt it and i did the full motion this week on pull ups. the corn cobs were the hardest and i struggled to even get 5 done but progress is progress and without pushing myself i wont see results.

On top of that great workout, Ab Ripper X was AMAZING. i can kill that workout now.
i am officially doing the whole workout as they do it, the full 25 on everything. no assistance, no breaks and even all 25 fifer scissors. my leg raises are non assisted. The only move i haven't intensified is the crossed legs/ wide legs sit up. I just cant cross my legs. but that will come in time.

Looking forward to Yoga.

until then,

Eat Like A Horse, Train like An Animal, Sleep Like A Baby And Grow Like A Weed..

No comments:

Post a Comment