Monday, December 21, 2009

Day 36

Well today was the start of week 2 and chest, shoulders and triceps again. I love this workout. i feel like i really give my upper body a beating and i get a beautiful pump from it.

I took no-xplode this morning and im still buzzing. i also altered my diet again adding 200 calories to increase my muscle gain. im now shooting at over 2900 so im really close to 3000.

I also altered my training a little bit today and i feel it will give me better results. Instead of shooting for more reps on my push-ups i added body weight. I took a 5kg plate and used a belt to strap it to my body so i was effectively lifting 5 more kg on top of my body weight. This worked great. i was doing about 2 less of my reps last week but i felt it MUCH more. especially on the one-arm which i almost couldn't do. Next week im going to strap 10 onto me.

until tomorrow,

BRING IT !

No comments:

Post a Comment