Friday, December 4, 2009

Day 19

Well today was Legs and Back. Started off a little slow. i was sluggish and i have a feeling it may be to do with too much food. i have decided to cut it down a little bit by 300 calories back to 2500 and see how that fairs. I should still be in a surplus of calories but hopefully it wont leave me bloated and putting on fat as quickly.

I have also decided to try NO-Explode as a pre-workout intensifier to see if my results during my workout can improve.

Today was also my last Ab Ripper X workout till week 5 believe and i totally pushed it.......I FINISHED all 25 reps which means i did, like tony 349 ab exercises ! WOO !
I was sore afterward and it killed me during but i even managed to do the bonus 10 at the end. i am so happy.

Tomorrow is Kenpo and once again, because i have work :( i have to get up very early to get my workout in before work. will keep you updated and until then,

BRING IT !

No comments:

Post a Comment