Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 29

Well today was day 29 and the start of my phase 2 (energy booster) stage which meant new diet, new workout and hopefully some great results.

As i write this i have completed my workout and had my pre and post workout diet which hasnt changed too much from my first stage except for a piece of fruit before my workout.

My next meal includes the introduction of carbs which im happy about because hopefully after a few days i will hopefully have even more energy to push myself.

The workout today was chest, shoulders and triceps which was awesome. I loved every minute of it and pushed myself as much as i could considering i hadnt done it before and it was new to me. One handed push ups were by far the hardest but i almost got 10 per arm so i was extremely happy.

It was Ab ripper X again today too and having a week off was good. I was glad to see that even after the intense upper body workout i was still able to keep up and did all 25 reps again like my last time.

Looking forward to tomorrow to see if plyo is any easier...(i expect not :P) it is still by far my hardest workout but i love it.

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment