Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 78

Well today was my last Chest, Shoulders and Triceps workout which is a sad thing because i really enjoy this workout. I really pushed myself today and increased the weight lifted on some exercises and the reps on most.

ARX was great today aswell. cant believe i only have two more of those left aswell !! tomorrow is a fasted plyometrics workout which is my last one of these aswell...and to be honest i am pretty happy about this..it is be far my most hated of the intense workouts because it kicks the crap out of me every time.

Tomorrow is also carb up day again so im shooting for 300 grams of carbs to replenish my glycogen stores before i start a 0 direct carb diet for the last 10 days to get as shredded as possible.

Wish me luck and until then,

BRING IT !!

No comments:

Post a Comment