Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 91 !!!




Well today marks the final day and the completion of this journey !! WHAT A RIDE !!

P90X REALLY WORKS!

As you can see from the photos there is a night and day difference!. A few body facts:

- I weight 1 kg more than when i started.
- I added 1 inch to my arms
- 2 inches to my Chest

And a few fun facts for the 90 days:

P90X Facts:

Over the 90 Days I;
- Did 115 hours of workouts
- Did 90 Days Straight Without a break from workouts
- Did Around 10,000 crunches thanks to Ab Ripper X
- Did Around 2000 Pull-ups and Around 5000 Push-ups
- Did Around 500 Sun Salutations
- Drank 2 Litres of Olive Oil Straight
- Ate over 20Kgs of Chicken
- Drank Over 6 Kg of Protein Powder
- Ate 1.5kgs of Peanut Butter
- Drank 300 Litres of Water
- Ate 18Kgs of Cottage Cheese
- Drank 45 Litres of Milk
- Ate 3Kgs of Almonds
- Ate 630 Portions of Protein (thereabouts)
- Ate 360 Cups of Vegetables

3 comments:

  1. very nice man! i just sat down and figured out my grocery shopping for tomorrow than i start day 1 the next day. did the diet get expensive? it sure seems like it is at first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. man that's awesome! glad there's evidence p90x works on skinny guys like me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like you gained a good amount of muscle. Would you please share if you followed the p90x plan exactly? Nutrition and workouts? Also did you do the low rep and heavy weights? Thanks for any advice you may give. I am starting p90x Monday.

    ReplyDelete