Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 7 - Week 1 complete

Well today was my seventh day and marks my final day for week one !!
today was my first day adjusting my P90X around my work schedule and although im tired now, it worked quite well. I prepared all my meals (3 of them) the night before and took them to work which was fine then planned my workout for after dinner instead of after breakfast.

This worked well and although today was just X Stretch i still had plenty of energy which was a good indication and preparation for tomorrow as i have to do the same thing for week 2 chest and back. Must remember to bring it !!!

X Stretch was great because it focused solely on 1 hr of stretching all the muscles u have given a beating to over the week so now i am relaxed and feel great.

See you on week 2 !

BRING IT !!

No comments:

Post a Comment