Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 1

Well i officially started my P90X challenge today..

Woke up and started the day with my planned breakfast, then went straight into my first Chest and Back, Ab Ripper X workout. It lasted for about 1 hr 30 mins total. And let me just say, i was not prepared for that !!!

to put it bluntly, it kicked the crap out of me....

according to the video, the Ab workout is around 330 different reps of exercises and boy did i feel it, i had to pause to get back strength but i completed my workouts and am following my diet to a tee.

I haven't felt hungry nor "Full" all day, i have been extremely satisfied never really having that "i need to eat feeling" which is awesome.
I am going to though, after 30 odd days of this diet be CRAVING carbs.....i can predict that already.

Well, that was day 1, 89 to go !!

WISH ME LUCK ! bring on Plyometrics !

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Im beginning this monday my routine.
    One question, did you take breakfast immediately before workout? Didnt you feel sick or bloated?

    ReplyDelete